Okuma's Azores Blue Saltwater Spinning reel boasts proven power features, including die-cast aluminum body, side plate and rotor, machine-cut pinion gear and the Okuma Dual Force Drag system that utilizes a traditional top drag stack in concert with an oversized Carbonite drag washer beneath the spool to increase high-end drag output as well as spool stability under load.
The Azores family of reels features dual anti-reverse systems. The one-way clutch bearing is joined by a ratcheting anti-reverse molded into the bottom of the rotor, separating the Azores from its competition. The Mechanical Stabilization System keeps all key components aligned. The 6mm stainless steel spool shaft is surrounded by an 8mm brass spool shaft sleeve that dramatically increases stability of the spool and drag system alignment when fished under the Azores maximum family drag output of up to 44lbs of pressure.
The Z-4000H-BLUE and Z-6000H-BLUE features a 5.8:1 gear ratio while the Z-8000H-BLUE and Z-14000H-BLUE utilize a 5.4:1 gear ratio. Per every turn of the handle, Azores models take in 35.8 to 44.7-inches of line, respectively.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag System
- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise drag settings
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, high density gearing
- ALC: Rigid die-cast aluminum body, side plate and rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminum handle arm for strength
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Azores spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
||300/8 (0.26), 250/10 (0.29), 210/12 (0.31)
||310/12 (0.31), 215/16 (0.37), 180/20 (0.41)
||460/12 (0.31), 320/16 (0.37), 270/20 (0.41)
||680/12 (0.31), 470/16 (0.37), 400/20 (0.41)