The new Mojo Salt series rods are built for hard-core saltwater boat, pier and jetty anglers. These rods feature proprietary St. Croix technologies and are designed to outperform traditional boat rods while offering exceptional value. Mojo Salt technology-packed blanks feature a dynamic blend of SCII graphite with FRS, linear S-Glass and ART (Advanced Reinforcing Technology) combined with IPC (Integrated Poly Curve) tooling technology.
Mojo Salt Series Rods Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods.
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with rust-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji DPSH Boat Rod reel seat and complimentary gimbal.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.