St. Croix Mojo Salt rods feature a proprietary blend of SCII carbon with FRS technology and linear S-glass. This dynamic formula, when matched with IPC® and ART™ technologies, produces a lightweight, durable rod that outperforms other boat rods.
We do not ship rods 8 foot and over. They must be picked up in our store.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Dynamic blend of premium quality SCII carbon with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Sea Guide® boat rod guides with aluminum-oxide rings and corrosion-resistant SS304 black frames.
- Fuji® DPSH boat rod reel seat.
- Fuji® gimbal on MH and H power models.
- Premium-grade EVA handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly lightweight and durable saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods.
- Designed in Park Falls, U.S.A. for saltwater anglers all over the world!