Mono Capacity Yd/Lb: 390/17 310/20 270/25
Braid Capacity Yd/Lb: 600/30 420/50 350/65
Max Drag Lb: 30
Gear Ratio: 4.7:1
Retrieve Rate: 40
- 1 piece aluminum frame/gear box
- Forged and machined aluminum Superline spool
- HT-100 drag system
- 10 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bait trip when casting
- EAS System. The Easy Access System is the most innovative maintenance feature ever introduced in a spinning reel. By simply backing out one screw on the stem of the reel, the rear hatch opens and gives full access to the gearbox, allowing you to grease gears and oil bearings in a matter of seconds. All parts are contained within the gearbox so you won’t have to worry about parts falling out, which makes this system extremely easy to use. EAS makes maintaining your reel easy, and the more you maintain your reels the longer they last.
Eternal Alloy. Eternal Alloy is a revolutionary material utilized on the spool lip that provides performance far exceeding any other material. Its unique atomic structure is impervious to any performance robbing corrosion, bumps, scratches, stresses and dings that extreme fishing conditions can dish out. The strength and hardness are more than twice that of a typical titanium alloy. It is three times harder than steel and six times harder than aluminum. Unlike coatings which are placed over material with weaker properties that eventually cause failure, Eternal Alloy parts are Eternal Alloy all the way through. The extreme strength and hardness of the Eternal Alloy spool lip prevents nicks and dings that decrease casting distance and damage your line.
Superline Spool means no backing is needed because the rubber gasket keeps superlines from slipping.
HT-100™ Drag Washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads, and the Techno-Balanced(R) rotor gives the Conquer its extra-smooth retrieves, even under heavy pressure.