Avet SXJ 5/3 MC Lever Drag Single Speed Casting Reel
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Patented M.C. Cast Control System.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full .
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retrieving.
- Proudly made in USA.
- There is a $35 additional charge for the Camo colors and $50 for left handed colors.
- Lefty models in these colors are extra; to special order these models call us or email tina@BeenThereCaughtThat.com for questions and availability.
|JERRY BROWN - LINE ONE BRAID
||50 lb. - 290 Yards
||MAXIMUM DRAG (LBS.)
||Strike: 9 Full: 14
|INCHES PER CRANK
|SPOOL WIDTH (IN.)
||Length 2-3/4" Oval Knob
||REEL DIAMETER (IN.)